Thursday, May 4, 2006

Rough craft

Grew up in my mom, took first light in Bellflower, bumped into things at Long Beach, CA; tried to change here: Las Vegas NV.

I guess I can say that Las Vegas is my home town, since I've been here past '93, well more than half of my life. The people here are home, the freeway design, the night sky, our secret bases... all of them, casas.

I live the life of a procrastinator that loves to seem interesting. I live the life of an artist too afriad to art 2. I live in a life I love because of the people around me.

I don't think anyone fully understands why I do things sometimes, I sometimes just go on impulse. One minute I can be up for anything... but if it was another minute I could be totally against it. I hope, and somehow know, that my best friends understand this, they're so damn good.

My family's taught me a lot about reserving thoughts, keeping goals simplified, and knowing when enough's enough. I'd thank my mom for teaching me to be more upstanding; my dad, for trying his best to make me a good man; my brother, for always secretly thinking I was the coolest person in the world; my baby brother, for reminding me never to grow up too fast and giving me the chance to take care of him like I was his father.

What can I say about all my brothers and sisters in the world? I don't think it's possible for me to show appreciation enough in this little blurb of mine, but maybe that's saying enough. I'm a humanitarian above all else, even though this feeling is sparringly regarded within me. I don't care about the Earth, when we break it, it won't be because we destroyed it, yet because we could not find a way off of it. Yeah, it's pretty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.